Pembrokeshire Association of Community Transport Organisations (PACTO) was established in 2004, to bring together, strengthen and represent the community transport sector in Pembrokeshire. We are a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee.
Community Transport services help people and groups who don't have access to their own transport and who don't have or can't use conventional public transport services.
Active members of PACTO are:
- Pembrokeshire Voluntary Transport
- Royal Voluntary Service Pembrokeshire Country Cars
- Volunteering Matters Cars for Carers
- Manorbier Community Transport Association
- Green Dragon Bus -Preseli Rural Transport Association
- Narberth and District Community and Sports Association (who run the Bloomfield Bus)